Friday, May 8 – Friday, May 15
National Public Gardens Week is an effort coordinated by the American Public Gardens Association to drive local and national exposure to the importance of building vibrant, relevant gardens committed to community enrichment and environmental responsibility through community engagement, sustainable practices and conversation.
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden is proud to participate in National Public Gardens Week by providing the community with a suite of entertaining educational programs and activities during the most anticipated time of the year… SPRING! Klehm’s programs will run Friday, May 8 through Friday, May 15 and are aimed at engaging all audiences at the exact time of year that nature invites the senses to experience spring’s warmth and many floral delights.
Schedule of events includes:
- Annual Plant Sale (including a Friday Early Bird Sale)
- Kids Dig Gardening! Super Sunflowers
- Mark Dwyer Presents: Cool Plants And Hot Garden Trends For 2020
- Botanica: Melodies in Bloom (more information TBA)
- Blooming! A Breakfast For Klehm (more information TBA)
- Multiple free tours aboard the Klehm Express throughout the week!
For more information about National Public Gardens Week, visit www.publicgardens.org!