KLEHM ARBORETUM & BOTANIC GARDEN
SAVE THE DATE! Spring & Summer Event Schedule
- Virtual Plant Sale* – Online Ordering in April
- Arbor Day Celebration – Friday, April 30
- Go Public Gardens Days – Friday, May 7 – Friday, May 14
- Garden Fair Weekend – Saturday, June 5 & Sunday, June 6
- Woodsong Concert Series – 3rd Sunday of June, July & August
More information TBA. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for up-to-date information.
*While we have appreciated the support throughout the years, Klehm will no longer be accepting plant donations for this sale.
About Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden
Klehm Arboretum & Botanic Garden is 155-acres of woodlands and botanical gardens, making it the largest public garden in Winnebago County. This includes 1.4 miles of paved handicap-accessible paths and approximately 3 miles of wooded trails. Klehm operates as 501(c)3 not-for-profit under a partnership with the Forest Preserves of Winnebago County.
To maintain a living museum for the enjoyment, education, and inspiration of all people.