- Fall, Winter & Spring
- Grounds & Visitors Center open daily, 9 am – 4 pm (time of last entry is 3:30 pm.)
- New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Thanksgiving Day & Thanksgiving Friday
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
- $8 per adult (age 18 – 61)
- $5 per senior adult (age 62+)
- $5 per child (age 4 – 17)
- Free for children age 0 – 3
- Free for Klehm members
- Free for any individual or family that receives SNAP benefits (such as EBT or WIC). For more information, click here.
Daily admission includes access to all 155 acres of Klehm’s wooded trails, paved paths, botanical gardens, and the Nancy Olson Children’s Garden.
Become a Klehm Member
One of the many benefits of becoming a Klehm member is free year-round daily admission to our grounds and gardens. To learn more about Klehm memberships and purchase your own, click here.